Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my "surprise" 19th bday

I couldn't be happier with how my bday turned out - i got a bronze medal, and alot of encouragement from my coach, who is such a brilliant technician. My medal isn't jst a medal tho - it was a sign of my transformation as a wrestler - NAY, a person. I won't be so scared anymore when walking onto the mat. I've turned over a new leaf, for a lack of a better phrase. Hopefully this "Im gnna win, im gnna win" mentallity will stay with me - b/c rite now, it's priceless. Also, all-u-can-eat sushi after the Nemeth tourney, PLUS a surprise bday from my sis. From wat the facebook page i could see, i assumed that it was jst my friends who were coming. But,to my vry surprise, nearly all my cousins were there. That made me so happy, since the day b4 every1 was at my uncle's party, and considering how busy they usually are, im glad they took time out of their daily lives jst to come a 2nd time. I couldn't be any more grateful to my friends who setted this up, and also my sister. I dont kno how to repay them. I rly am still thinking about how to repay them, but nothing can repay them back fully to the amound of fun/joy i experienced that day. If my friends invited my ubc friends - at least leanne, lianae, and sunny - that would've jst been the cherry on top. I haven't ever been treated to such a selfless action - I learned alot from that, and it rly does inspire to act out of selflessness too, jst to spread teh joy. Tho can't promise anything. One of teh best days of my life, period.

No comments: