Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Count your blessings, GMH

I want to add this:

"Count your blessings, no your blemishes."

This is quote i came across. I want to contrast this with the last post i did a minute ago...I want to count my blessings, not my blemishes. Supposedly written by Brianna Keenan. The word "blemishes" is actually replaced in many different versions of the quote - either by "worries", "years", "problems", or some other. I'll keep this quote in mind, along with this:

GMH: Gives me hope.

My sister told me about this site that is made as a counterpart to a site called "fuck my life (FML). I like GMH...it's a nice site to go to, and it keeps you looking up towards the future, not dreading it. I had a lot of trouble finding ppl to watch the movie UP with (I made up plans with a bunch of ppl, including diana, and my cousin, but all of them bailed >< - I was very pissed at all of them...really annoyed - i don't like people who waste my time)...but, when i thought I wouldn't ever get to see that movie in theatres, i found some friends who i didnt think would want to watch that movie, and they wholly accepted! Who would've known. GMH

No comments: